Add More USB 2.0 Ports To Your Computer
With the D-Link DUB-H4 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub, you can instantly add more USB 2.0 ports to your computer. Now you can connect up to four USB peripherals – such as digital cameras, printers, external hard drives, mice, keyboards, flash drives, and tablets – to your laptop or desktop. The DUB-H4 is fully compliant to USB 2.0 specifications with data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps1. It is an ideal solution for transferring data between your computer and USB devices.
Fast Charge Your Devices
The DUB-H4 features a USB fast charging port which is designed to feed high currents of up to 2.0A to a connected device, when the DUB-H4 is connected to a power adapter. It gives you the ability to fast charge power hungry devices2 including iPad®3, iPhone®3, tablets, smart phones, and MP3 players. You can quickly charge your iPad®3 with the USB fast charging port when your computer is off, in suspend mode, or sleep mode and the DUB-H4 will automatically switch from battery charge mode to data sync mode when your computer is back in use.
Plug-N-Play And Backward Compatible
Just connect the DUB-H4 to a power outlet and a USB port on your computer; it’s that simple to add USB 2.0 ports to your computer. The DUB-H4 is also backward compatible with USB 1.11, ensuring connectivity between your computer and legacy USB devices. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices.
Take It With You Anywhere
The slim and compact design makes it easy to fit in a laptop bag and carry it with you, wherever you go. Experience the convenience and reliability with the D-Link 4-Port Hi-Speed USB Hub while on the go.
What This Product Does
Connect up to 4 USB devices to your computer with the D-Link 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub (DUB-H4). The USB fast charging port allows you to quickly charge your iPad®3, iPhone®3, tablet, or other power-hungry mobile devices2.
• USB specification version 2.0 (data rates of up to 480 Mbps)1
• USB specification version 1.1 (data rates of up to 12 Mbps)
• 1 Upstream Mini USB 2.0 (female) port
• 4 downstream USB 2.0 Type A (female) ports (including a fast charging port)
• Up to five cascaded hubs
• Maximum cable length between each hub: 5m
• Up to 127 devices
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows 72/Vista2/XP2
• Mac OS3 X 10.4 or higher
• Bus power (blue)
• Self power (green)
Supplied Charging Current
• Bus Power:
• All four USB ports: 0.5A per port4
• Self Power:
• 3 Standard USB ports: 0.5A per port4
• 1 USB Fast charging port: 2A per port4
• 5V/2.5A DC
• 2.48” x 2.48” x 0.55” (63 x 63 x 14 mm)
• 0.08 lbs (36.5 g)
• 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
• -4 to 158 °F (-20 to 70 °C)
• 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
• 0% to 95% (non-condensing)